Red Bull Account Manager - Lexington, Virginia
Join the Blue Ridge Beverage Team!
Blue Ridge Beverage Company, Inc., a leading distributor of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages in Central and Southwest Virginia, is looking for a dedicated individual for an Account Manager/Salesperson for Red Bull and other non-alcoholic beverages in the Lexington and surrounding areas. The individual in this position will be responsible for all outlets pertaining to Red Bull and other brands within their assigned territory and will develop and maintain mutually beneficial business partnerships, with the primary intent of maximizing sales and profitability for the retailer and company alike.
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Wage Range: $52,000 to $58,000
- Paid time off plus 3 scheduled paid holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including health, dental, prescription, and vision care
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with some employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-provided vehicle for use during work hours. Vehicle remains at Waynesboro facility overnight.
- Allowance for cell phone use
Successful salesperson continually meets and exceeds retail expectations, as defined by the customer, centering on timely accurate orders, deliveries, product rotation, promotion programing execution, merchandising standards and correct inventory levels. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, monthly objective attainment, order development, cooler resets, execution/attainment of merchandising standards, quality rotation and overall customer satisfaction
- Adhere strictly to account service schedule and route assignments as directed by the Sales Managers.
- Execute retail programs, incentives, and new brand rollouts, consisting of account specific objectives and volume goals.
- Assure that displays, coolers, etc. are always properly priced and clean.
- Establish daily, two-way communications with Manager to discuss customer needs, opportunities, account progress and potential issues.
- Minimize out of stocks/miss-orders through accurate ordering, replacement, redelivery to solve problems and to fix issues. Deliver product to accounts as needed.
- Maintain product freshness by rotating products in accordance with Company and supplier policies.
- Perform account surveys as required to capture pricing, product types present and product freshness for Red Bull and competitive products.
- Assist with any store resets as directed.
- Maintain required compliance of all VIP accounts.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales related positions with proven customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that consistently requires a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work in varying temperatures as assignments may involve working in a cooler.
- Ability to work and problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in technology.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver license with excellent driving record.
- Must have dependable transportation available.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen that includes THC. Blue Ridge Beverage is a zero- tolerance workplace.
* * * * *
EOE: Blue Ridge Beverage is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
All candidates must consent to a pre-employment drug screen that includes testing for the presence of THC.
If you are unable to complete an application due to a disability, contact this employer at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.