Red Bull Account Manager - Danville and South Boston, Virginia Area
Blue Ridge Beverage Company, Inc., located in Central and Southwest VA, is a large beverage distribution company seeking a full-time Red Bull Account Manager for the Lynchburg division. The individual in this position will be responsible for all outlets pertaining to Red Bull sales within their assigned territory and will work daily to increase brand awareness, improve product positioning with strategic placements, gain new accounts, and increase Red Bull distribution while maintaining a premium brand image. The position reports directly to the Red Bull Brand Manager – East Region.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Wage Range: $50,000 - $55,000
- Paid time off plus 3 scheduled paid holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including health, dental, prescription, and vision care
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with some employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-provided vehicle for use during work hours. Vehicle remains at Waynesboro facility overnight.
- Allowance for cell phone use
- Demonstrate a passion for promoting and selling Red Bull.
- Have the ability to focus on and execute goals provided by the Brand Manager.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that consistently requires a sense of urgency.
- Minimize Red Bull out of stocks/miss-orders through accurate ordering in assigned accounts.
- Update point of sale materials in the market on a regular basis.
- Maintain product freshness by rotating products in accordance with Company policies.
- Assure that displays, coolers, etc. are properly priced and clean at all times.
- Perform account surveys as required to capture pricing, product types present and product freshness for Red Bull and competitive products.
- Assist with any store resets that involve Red Bull space, as coordinated by the Red Bull Brand Manager.
- Deliver product to accounts as needed.
- Maintain required compliance of all VIP accounts.
- Maintain clean and organized vehicle.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or sales related positions.
- Ability to work and problem-solve with minimal supervision.
- Proficient in technology.
- Strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Valid driver license with excellent driving record.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen that includes THC. Blue Ridge Beverage has a zero-tolerance drug policy.