Office Administrator - Waynesboro, Virginia
Join the Blue Ridge Beverage Team!
Blue Ridge Beverage Company, Inc., a leading distributor of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages in Central and Southwest Virginia, is looking for a dedicated individual for an Office Administrator position in our Waynesboro office. This role will be responsible for various administrative and customer service duties.
Job Type: Full-Time, Non-Exempt
Starting Wage: $18.00+ per hour, DOE
Schedule: 11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including health, dental, prescription, and vision care
- Paid time off plus 3 scheduled paid holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with employer match
- Employee Assistance Program
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Answer and direct phone calls
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Assist in collections of customer and supplier receivables
- Assist with inventory costing and “end of month” reconciliations
- Maintain CDL driver qualification files
- Maintain and update licensing information in our Route Accounting System (RAS)
- Set up new customers in our RAS
- Settle/balance invoices from sales and delivery routes
- Prepare multiple daily reports, spreadsheets and create multiple files each day to balance delivery routes in our Route Accounting System
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Other Duties as Assigned
Minimum Position Requirements
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- At least 3 years’ experience in an office environment; experience in the beverage industry preferred
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficient in MS Office
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work in order to meet daily deadlines of workload
- Previous experience with Microsoft Dynamics GP and/or beverage or other direct store distribution accounting software a plus
* * * * *
EOE: Blue Ridge Beverage is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
All candidates must consent to a pre-employment drug screen that includes testing for the presence of THC.
If you are unable to complete an application due to a disability, contact this employer at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.