Corporate Red Bull Brand Manager - Lynchburg
Blue Ridge Beverage Company, Inc., located in Central and Southwest VA, is a large beverage distribution company seeking a full-time Corporate Red Bull Brand Manager for the on-premise segment. The Corporate Red Bull Brand Manager – On Premise position takes a leadership role in building long-term partnerships with top on-premise accounts in our territory. This individual is responsible for growing Red Bull sales by creating strong business and personal relationships with the account owners and their staff while executing all aspects of the Red Bull business (Territory Management, Distribution, and “Perfect Accounts”). This position will be located centrally in the Company territory (Salem or Lynchburg).
This position will report directly to the VP of Sales – Red Bull. This is a salary position that offers a monthly bonus position. A vehicle will be provided to the individual to use while conducting company business.
Job Type: Full-time, Exempt
Wage Range: Salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off plus 3 scheduled paid holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance including health, dental, prescription, and vision care
- Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with some employer contribution
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company-provided vehicle for use during work hours.
- Allowance for cell phone use
- Bring Red Bull to life by developing image building strategies through relationship development, support, and innovation.
- Build strong relationships within our accounts in the on-premise channel. Look for opportunities to increase visibility and profitability.
- Visit the top 25 accounts quarterly to strengthen relationships and identify opportunities.
- Maintain all tracking required by RBNA. These will High 5 tracker, Asset tracker, etc. These trackers will be kept current at all times. Work with the sales force to ensure accuracy.
- Execute all incentives and National promotions for mandated accounts.
- Update the POS in the market on a regular basis to assure all accounts have the freshest signage, and that their equipment is 100% functioning and clean.
- Monitor competitive activity in our accounts. Inform Company management of all activity involving space allocation changes, equipment placements/removals, new items, etc. Act in these accounts against competitive activity to protect our business.
- Perform account surveys as needed. These will be in restaurants, night clubs, bars, etc. These surveys will indicate pricing, type of products being sold, freshness, etc. These will consist of our products as well as the competition.
- Work with the BRB and RBNA personnel, as needed. This may include cold calling, coaching, training, paperwork processes, etc.
- Monitor inventory of on-premises POS and equipment. This will include all aspects of Red Bull identified equipment. Responsible to see that equipment agreements are being completed and being properly filed.
- Increase core distribution for the channel by monitoring any SKU voids and following up with the accounts to work on getting them filled.
- Work with the division management to ensure all accounts are compliant.
- Build PowerPoint slides and present the business plan and results monthly to RBNA management and our senior management team.
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed.
Minimum Position Requirements
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service or sales related positions.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Must be able to build PowerPoint presentations and deliver to Red Bull North America and Blue Ridge Beverage senior management.
- Proven customer service skills with strong interpersonal, listening, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment that consistently requires a sense of urgency.
- Must be able to work some evenings and weekends to cover special events such as parties and staff training, etc. May require some overnight travel.
- Must have valid driver’s license with excellent driving record.
- Blue Ridge Beverage Company has a zero-tolerance drug policy. Our pre-employment drug screen includes testing for the presence of THC.