Beer Administrator & Pricing Coordinator - Salem, Virginia
▸ Apply Online ▸ Download & Apply
Join the Blue Ridge Beverage Team!
Blue Ridge Beverage Company, Inc., a leading distributor of beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages in Central and Southwest Virginia, is looking for a BEER ADMINISTRATOR & PRICING COORDINATOR to grow with us
Location: Salem, VA
Wage Range: DOE
Paid time off plus 3 scheduled paid holidays
Comprehensive Medical Insurance including health, dental, prescription, and vision care
Basic Life and AD&D Insurance
Short-term and Long-term Disability
Flexible Spending Accounts for health care and dependent care
401(k) Retirement Plan with some employer contribution
Employee Assistance Program
The Beer Administrator & Pricing Coordinator will support product pricing operations through accurate and timely completion of duties, coordination between internal departments, and effective communication with external suppliers.
- Perform a variety of administrative duties to ensure that product pricing is correct and aligned between the company, suppliers, and customers.
- Complete end of month sales and inventory balancing for 100+ suppliers.
- Troubleshoot and resolve inventory balancing issues.
- Run and distribute periodic electronic and hard copy depletion and various other reports for select suppliers.
- Maintain authorized item lists at the chain and/or store level.
- Maintain promotional pricing and submit required forms and documentation to update to customers.
- Create price change letters and submit as needed.
- Enter product price changes and promotions into the Vermont Information Processing (“VIP”) system.
- Research and resolve promotional pricing issues or forward to the applicable department for resolution.
- Research and resolve store issues, including, but not limited to, back door issues, vendor changed pricing and non-authorized price changes.
- Maintain cordial working relationships with suppliers and internal personnel to ensure the success of the company’s pricing processes and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
Relationships & Roles
- Maintains professional internal and external relationships throughout the company.
- Demonstrates a high level of integrity.
- Interacts and collaborates with company employees at all levels in a respectful manner.
- Leads by example, builds trust, values others, holds employees accountable, and communicates effectively with others in a team environment.
- Demonstrates sense of urgency in accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Demonstrates flexibility and able to work nights and early mornings as training, team-building, and other circumstances dictate.
Minimum Position Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Exceptional oral, written, and overall communication skills.
- Demonstrated success in setting priorities; exceptional analytic, organization, and problem-solving skills; strong ability to multi-task across diverse projects, issues, and scenarios, with the ability to pivot quickly.
- Excellent communication and relationship-building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong computer skills.
- Demonstrated continuous improvement in areas of responsibility.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Previous demonstrated success in an administrative role.
- Experience with VIP software package (including Beverage on the Web, iDig reporting, WebTL, and eVIP).
* * * * *
EOE: Blue Ridge Beverage is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
All candidates must consent to a pre-employment drug screen that includes testing for the presence of THC.
If you are unable to complete an application due to a disability, contact this employer at firstname.lastname@example.org to ask for an accommodation or an alternative application process.