About Taylor Porto
About the Brand
show mapPOINTS OF DISTINCTION
- Often described as the Rolls-Royce of the Porto industry
- Known for inventing the late bottled vintage category, and still the category’s standard-bearer
- The first Port firm to produce single-quinta vintage Porto
- Maintains exacting standards through continuous investments in vineyards and by aging extensive tawny stocks
- The family became the first Porto shipper to purchase vineyards in the Douro Valley, in 1744.
- The only Porto company that has remained 100% family run throughout its history
About Kobrand Corporation
Upon repeal of prohibition in 1933, Rudolph C. Kopf founded the wine and spirits department of Macy's department store in New York. In 1944, Kopf decided to establish his own company, which would become Kobrand Corporation. His founding principles were simple yet proved of paramount importance: the first was quality of product; the second, quality of people; and the third, quality of relationships. Kobrand Corporation wines include Benzinger, Louis Jadot, and Taittinger champagne.
Distributed by these Blue Ridge Beverage Locations:Salem