Entertainment Under the Stars: Come Enjoy New Belgium Brewing’s Clips Beer and Film Tour This Friday, September 13
Entertainment Under the Stars:
Come Enjoy New Belgium Brewing’s Clips Beer and Film Tour This Friday, September 13
Ft. Collins, Colo. – September 10, 2013 – New Belgium Brewing, maker of Fat Tire Amber Ale and a wide variety of award-winning beers, is bringing its beer-toting, film-traveling, nonprofit-benefiting show to your backyard. The nationwide tour is coming to Charlottesville on Friday, September 13 at Washington Park.
Clips offers a venue where guests can try New Belgium’s most esoteric offerings while watching short films created by New Belgium fans. Up to 16 beer varieties will be on tap, including selections from the Lips of Faith series and some brewery classics. The best part is that 100 percent of beer sale proceeds on Friday night will go to local nonprofits Better World Betty and Charlottesville Area Mountain Biking Club.
Friday, September 13
Washington Park (Corner of Preston and Madison)
Better World Betty (http://www.betterworldbetty.org), whose mission is to empower people and businesses with the tools they need to be more environmentally sustainable.
Charlottesville Area Mountain Biking Club (http://www.cambc.org), who works to keep local and regional trails open and develop new trail riding opportunities on behalf of all members and the local mountain bike community.
Admission – free
Food is welcome; alcohol is not (leave that to us)
Bring low chairs or blankets to lounge on the grass
Entire families are welcome
Bring your I.D. if you plan to sample beers!
For the latest information on Clips, go to www.newbelgiumclips.com. For more information on New Belgium Brewing, visit www.newbelgium.com.
About New Belgium Brewing Company
New Belgium Brewing, makers of Fat Tire Amber Ale and a host of Belgian-inspired beers, is recognized as one of Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work and one of the Wall Street Journal’s Best Small Businesses. The 100% employee-owned brewery is a Platinum-level Bicycle Friendly Business as designated by the League of American Bicyclists, and one of World Blu’s most democratic U.S. businesses, and a Certified B Corp. In addition to Fat Tire, New Belgium brews eight year-round beers; Ranger IPA, Rampant Imperial IPA, Shift Pale Lager, Sunshine Wheat, 1554 Black Ale, Blue Paddle Pilsener, Abbey Belgian Ale and Trippel. Learn more at www.newbelgium.com.
- Bob Archer elected to the board of directors of the Virginia War Memorial Foundation 11/18/2015
- NBWA Life Service Award recipient Bob Archer 10/13/2015
- Bob Archer appointmented to the Governor's ABC Review Commission 04/24/2015
- Beer Distributors Recognized for Outstanding Service to Industry and Local Communities 09/30/2014
- Blue Ridge Beverage honored with Bill Coors Quality Award for second straight year 06/25/2014
- MillerCoors President's Award Trip Photo Gallery 09/30/2013
- 2013 Virginia Craft Brewers Cup winners 08/24/2013
- Boulevard Partners with Blue Ridge Beverage: Expanding in Virginia 05/31/2013
- BRB Chairman Receives Honorary Doctorate at Roanoke College 2013 Commencement 05/04/2013
- Roanoke College to Confer Honorary Degree On Blue Ridge Beverage Chairman 03/26/2013
- Blue Ridge Beverage honored with Bill Coors Quality Award 03/09/2013
- Meet NBWA's Incoming Chairman